[Work In Progess]
MAVLink library for .Net
What is MavLink ?
MAVLink is a very lightweight, header-only message marshalling library for micro air vehicles. It is used by several autopilots and ground station software.
MAVLink Developer Guide
Why MavLink4Net ?
MAVLink already provides a generator for C# classes and dsuarezv improved MAVLink object generation for C#. So, why another implementation?
For the same reason as dsuarezv (mavlink.net creator), see mavlink.net / Why is it needed ? https://github.com/dsuarezv/mavlink.net#why-is-it-needed
- Target Platform .Net Standard
- Options for generation (naming conventions, path, ...)
- Reading MAVLink definition files using LINQ-to-XML
- Code generation using CodeDOM
- .Net Attribute for Metadata
- NuGet Package
Inspired by / Based on :
- pymavlink (python MAVLink interface and utilities) by ArduPilot
- mavlink.net (MavLink object generation for C#) by dsuarezv
Source available here
Available on NuGet Gallery :